Eligibility to register to vote in Warren County is determined by three ways:
1. You must be a United States citizen.
2. You can be 17 years of age to register but you must be 18 years of age by the next election to vote.
3. You must be a Warren County resident for 30 days prior to the election.
Before you download and complete a New Jersey Voter Registration Form please be sure you meet all the above qualifications.
Completed forms can be mailed to:
Warren County Commissioner of Registration
202 Mansfield Street
Belvidere, NJ 07823
- The above criteria is not met.
- You are serving a sentence as a result of a conviction of an indictable offense under state or federal law (once you have finished your sentence you will need to re-register at that time).
In order to vote you must be a registered voter 21 days prior to an election.
As per the Federal Help America Vote Act (HAVA) if you registered to vote in Warren County after January 1, 2003 and have not previously voted in a Federal Election you are required to provide identification prior to voting.
Acceptable forms of valid photo ID’s include but is not limited to:
- New Jersey Driver’s License
- U.S. Passport
- Military or other government ID
- Student or employee ID card
- Store membership card
or bank statement, rent receipt, car registration, sample ballot, government check or document, utility bill, non-photo NJ driver’s license, or any other official document.
Vote By Mail options are available to anyone for any election. Applications for Vote By Mail must be completed and received by the County Clerk’s office 7 days prior to the election for which a ballot is being requested. Mail application(s) to:
Warren County Clerk
413 Second Street
Belvidere, NJ 07823
A voter may also apply in person to the Warren County Clerk until 3PM, the day before an election.
Only Military or Overseas voters can fax or email Vote By Mail Applications, original signatures required.