An Application for Vote By Mail must be filled in prior to receiving a ballot.
Any person providing assistance to the voter in completing the Application for Mail-In Ballot must provide his/her name, address and signature on the application.
Applications are available at the above link, at each municipal clerk’s office or you can request an application by mail by calling (908) 475-6211 no less than 7 days prior to an election.
Mail-In Ballots for all elections in Warren County are available to the county’s registered voters for any reason.
You can also Vote By Mail at the County Clerk’s Office located in the Court House at
413 Second St. Belvidere, NJ 07823 Monday through Friday 8AM to 4:30PM until the deadline of 3PM on the Monday before Election Day.
If you are messenger or a bearer of a Mail-In Ballot for someone else please read the change of law below:
- Any voter may apply for a Mail-In Ballot by Authorized Messenger.
- Messenger shall be a family member or registered voter of Warren County.
- No authorized Messenger can (1) be a Candidate in the election for which the voter is requesting a Mail-In Ballot or (2) serve as messenger for more than three qualified voters per election.
As a bearer, designated by Mail-In Voter to deliver the ballot to the Election Board Office can only carry for three qualified voters and must show proof of identification when submitting the Mail-In Ballots. [N.J.S.A 19:63-4(a) and N.J.S.A 19:63-16(d)(2) as of August 10, 2015 Chapter 84]
For more information on bearers
Completed Applications for Mail-In Ballots, with original signatures, are returned to:
The Office of the County Clerk
413 Second Street
Belvidere, NJ 07823-1500
- Mail-In Ballots are automatically sent to voters for the November General Election only if they chose this option on the application. (box 10B)
- Voters will continue to receive ballots for the November General Election until the County Clerk’s Office is given written permission to stop or until the voter ceases to vote in four consecutive General Elections.
- You must apply each year for all other elections.