Members of the military and civilians who are oversees can vote in the November General Election by Mail-In Ballot if they are a registered voter.
Moreover, federal law allows the completed ballot to be returned by fax or via email as long as the original, signed ballot also is received by the Election Board by 8PM EST on Election Day.
The Federal Voting Assistance Program provides voting help for uniformed service members, their families, and citizens living outside of the U.S. Contact them for an application for a Military and Civilian Federal Overseas Mail-In Ballot using this website:
- Applications are received and ballots are sent from the Warren County Clerk’s Office.
- For electronic transmission of your Military and Civilian Federal Overseas Mail-In Ballot Application or to find out if your ballot has been sent, use the contact information below.
- Also, if you have not received your ballot or have any additional questions concerning your application, please contact the County Clerk’s Office:
|Delivery of Voter Registration for the General Election|
|State Form||October 16, 2018|
|Federal Postcard Application (FPCA)
30 days before the election if you wish to register to
vote and receive a ballot.
|October 7, 2018|
|Four days before the election if you fax or email it and
want to receive ballot by fax or email.
|November 2, 2018|
Delivery of application deadlines for the Primary Election and General Election for US Senate are the same.
A completed Military and Civilian Federal Overseas Mail-In Ballot can be transmitted electronically, via fax or email. However, in addition to electronic transmission of your Mail-In Ballot, you must print out the ballot and send it to the Warren County Board of Elections at the address below. The ballot should be received by the Board of Elections no later than 8PM EST on Election Day.
Mail-In Ballots Deadlines
8PM Tuesday November 6, 2018
- Completed Mail-In Ballot must be sent back to the Warren County Board of Elections, by 8PM election night when the polls close.
- The 8PM deadline applies to all ballots.
- If your voted ballot was faxed or e-mailed then the follow-up original ballot material must also be received by the Board of Elections on the deadline.
For electronic transmission of Military and Civilian Federal Overseas Mail-In Ballots:
Mail the completed ballot to:
Warren County Election Board
202 Mansfield Street, Belvidere, NJ 07823
For further information, call the Board of Elections at 908-475-6313 or 908-475-6312.